The following items are required and should be completed and/or attached:
1. A completed and signed application cover sheet
2. A completed application form
3. Official school transcript,
4. Student Aid Report from FAFSA or College Scholarship Service,
(complete copy, a confirmation sheet is not sufficient)
5. Parents income reported on most recent income tax filing
6. 250-word essay describing a role model in your life,
7. Three letters of recommendation from each of the following: School
principal or counselor or teacher, Community member, and One of
your choice (non-family member)
8. OPTIONAL: Any other information that would assist the Selection
Committee in understanding the applicant’s ability to complete his/her
program of study.
I understand that all required information must be submitted or postmarked by March 15th.
I am aware that if all of the above required documents are not submitted and/or postmarked to the Soroptimist International of San Francisco by March 15, my application will not be considered.
Currently attending this school